Monday, December 15, 2008

H2O Project: Ownership

Please refer the "Ownership" section of the rubric for the H2O Project. Label which category you feel that you "belong in" for this project" Then write a detailed email to me (approx 500 words organized into 5 paragraphs) in which you explain your feelings about the concept of "ownership" and how much the final product of the H2O project represents your best work. Finally, give yourself a score out of 15 possible points.

Whenever possible, I will give you the score that you give yourself. I do reserve the right to correct gross miscalculations or other major errors. In the event that this occurs, I will contact you directly.

Do not post this one on your blog--email it to my gmail!

This is DUE at 3:30 on Thursday 12/18.

Muchas gracias.

No comments: